Friday, April 20, 2007

Walk Three Hundred and Fifty-Eight – Sandridge posse

posse
After a busy day spent ferrying Xavier back and forth, working on a bori very exciting corporate publication, and cooking a meal for supper I was looking forward to a quick walk to the bluebell wood to enjoy my nature fix for the day. As I walked down the high street, the usual collection of teenage youths, who only move as a pack, were spread with their bikes all over the bench and pavement ahead. I didn’t have Xavier with me to demand to know their names, tell them to move their bikes and tell them that ‘smokies’ were bad and naughty. However I’m a fearless sketchblogger and I pulled out my trusty weapons – my pen, paints and moleskine and within seconds they had disappeared into thin air leaving the pavement clear for me and Rufus.

185mm x 125mm pen and watercolour in moleskine

2 Comments:

Blogger Hashi said...

Ha! Brilliant!

12:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These teenagers are just scared of the woman with the bossy four year old!

8:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home