Monday, August 18, 2008

Over a year later – the exhibition

exhibition
My two eldest, Flo and Tom have set up the Oakley Gallery and their first big project is an exhibition of the One Mile from Home sketches and paintings. This is the poster/flyer that they got me to do for the forthcoming exhibition. I can’t quite believe the madness of having an exhibition put on in my house! If you want to download a nice higher resolution pdf version of this which has a detailed description of the project on the reverse you can download it here. And of course you are all welcome.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

where'd you put all your furniture?

10:27 pm  
Blogger Julie Oakley said...

Take a look at the video (on Oakley Gallery) the bedrooms are stuffed to the gills and the dining table and chairs are in the garden with a tarpaulin draped over them!

10:34 pm  
Blogger charengiwooman said...

It ends at the New Year of Japan and the following event is Setsubun, February 3.

Various dieting、beauty, healthy is written in this blog.

1:10 am  
Anonymous Cathy said...

I've only just discovered your blog and challenge, and it's a pity I get to discover it once it's over!!! What a great idea, and what great sketches (I've just had a quick look)!!! I'm sure this exhibition will be a great way to end it all! How are you going to show your sketches? Are you going to frame all your sketches???

10:43 am  
Anonymous Cathy said...

oops, sorry, I hadn't seen the date... the exhibition is well over now! I AM really late!!!

10:44 am  
Blogger artistretreat said...

better late than never, I'm so glad to catch up with your bog...I love England, your part is particularly pretty...

9:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home